Thursday, July 26, 2007

Free Yoga Classes + Massage

I found out the company has it's own Yoga room and conducts classes on Thursday's. I like yoga and figured why not see how I fair with a Chinese teacher. At first I was the only student and she actually spoke a bit of English to my surprise! Then 2 other students came to the class and that felt a bit better. I didn't want to look like a fool considering it has been about 5 years since I last attended a yoga class. The class went on and I was pleasantly surprised how fair she was speaking both English and Chinese and then coming over to everyone to make sure that you were in the right position. I think the icing on the cake had to be the ending bit of relaxation and head massage.Yeah! I think many people in the company don't know what they're missing! Shh..I will keep the secret to myself so I can get the extra bonus at the end everytime =)

No comments: